BP 4

Currently, my research has been slightly difficult. I've been running into trouble on developing a strong clear thesis, so I need to work on that.The topic I have chosen, the health effects of modernization, is something that really makes me think deeply because it is truly a subject I have never thought of as having possible negative effects. So far, I have learned it has led to a extremely concerning rise in obesity and deadly diseases through out islands in the Caribbean such as Saba. The next few things I plan to research is how did modernization originally start in Saba and in the Caribbean as a whole. With that knowledge, I think it will give the audience good background knowledge for the rest of my paper. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saba & Saint Eustatius (BP 1)

Tetiyette and the Devil (BP 2)